The right specification for the right shed.
Buying a shed for your business is a large investment. Nobody wants to commit to the purchase of a new commercial building only to find it’s just not up to the job or doesn't pass Council Approval. Plus, a building that does not comply with the National Construction Code (NCC) poses an increased risk of failure and a potential threat to community safety and could be a potential liability for your business.
The NCC defines "The classification of a building or part of a building is determined by the purpose for which it is designed, constructed or adapted to be used".
Shed Boss Fleurieu can design or adapt our sheds for virtually any class of building.
Our ShedSafe accreditation is your guarantee our sheds meet the Australian Standards and are best fit for your site and circumstance.
As a licensed builder, Shed Boss Fleurieu will ensure your building complies with the National Construction Code by:
- Designing a building to resist the wind loads it is expected to experience;
- Meeting the necessary standards of relevant, health, safety (including structural safety and safety from fire);
- Complying with amenity and sustainability objectives.
We will ensure your building is suitable for your specific site and building use by considering:
- Building Class: The National Construction Code (NCC) defines buildings in 10 Building Classes. Sheds generally fall into class 6,7,8,9 & 10a depending on their intended use e.g. Retail, Public Assembly or Storage.
- Importance Level: We will assign an importance level that is consistent with the consequences of building failure and the risk to human life (or property) e.g. Level 1 is the lowest and level 4 the highest.
- Terrain Category: Determined by what surrounds the proposed site of the shed.
- Topography factor: Whether the shed is to be placed atop a hill, midway along a slope or a flat site at sea level.
- Shielding factor: Determined by whether the proposed site is shielded by permanent structures.
For the discerning investor or small business operator.
Shed Boss Fleurieu custom design and build large, high quality commercial sheds for everything from sporting facilities to factories, school buildings and even aircraft hangars!
We offer a comprehensive commercial shed design and building solution from initial concept and quotation to lock-up stage.
High quality industrial sheds for every purpose
Large, high quality industrial buildings for any purpose are a speciality for the experienced professionals at Shed Boss Fleurieu.
Large areas of open space, multiple bays, covered work spaces or even a split mezzanine level can be added, and our industrial experts will work with you to plan entrances, roller doors, windows and other features to create a space that meets your needs.
We have a huge range of bigger sheds to suit the discerning investor including:
- Workshop Combinations
- Indoor Riding Schools
- Aircraft Hangers
- Strata Title Multiple Factories and Storage
- And Much More!
These strong structures can be designed, packaged and transported to your site for erection within weeks of order. You can see from the photos, size is not a problem for us.
Shed Boss Fleurieu has been the choice for local businesses for custom-designed buildings to suit their requirements. Our clients include:
- Alexandrina Council (waste water treatment plant, storage sheds)
- Bridgestone Victor Harbor (warehouse, workshop, and offices).
- Sip and Save Victor Harbor (retail, drive thru)
- South Coast Sand & Civil (equipment sheds and warehouse)
- CFS Country Fire Service (disaster recovery / fire truck sheds)
- SES State Emergency Service (disaster recovery / fire truck sheds)
- SA Police (open carport for impounded cars)
- Goolwa Salvage and Save (recycling depot)
- Finding Workable Solutions (Murray Bridge Salvage and Save)
- Mount Barker Council (Mount Barker Salvage and Save)
- SA Water (Desalination plant on Kangaroo Island)
- Alano Water (Waste water treatment plant)
- Rema Windows (manufacturing and production building)
- Hall Print (manufacturing and production building)
- Victor Harbor Fitness Centre (2 story with mezzanine).
- Charmwood Kitchens (production, manufacturing and showroom).
- Commercial Storage Sheds (Lincoln Park Drive and Waterport Road)
- Mojo-Kumbucha (production, manufacturing and offices).
- South Coast Auto Repairs (workshop and offices)
- City of Onkaparinga (golf buggy storage shed)
- Mining Companies (pump rooms, awnings, equipment sheds)
- Mosquito Hill Winery (vat room/processing plant shed)
- Port Elliot Oval / Showgrounds (storage shed)
- Riverport Alpacas
- Salvation Army
- Softfoot Alpaca Stud
- South Coast Choral Arts Society
- Supreme Mobile Blinds Victor Harbor
- Phoenix Gas, Seaford
- Encounter Bay Paddling Club
- Goolwa Tyres & Mobility
- Encounter Coast Spirits
By using the latest in design technology, we use cold-rolled steel and our unique Morinda™ bracket system (C-Section) to achieve up to a 24 meter span.
We Design and Build to Your Requirements!
At Shed Boss, you can choose a factory that is economical and looks great too. You can expect expert advice on any building matter, because our team is qualified and experienced in this field. For any advice regarding council regulations, town planning and design, you cannot go past the Shed Boss expertise.
We don't just build sheds, we offer building solutions!
Versatility is the key to our range of engineered commercial and industrial buildings that can be custom designed to suit virtually any purpose.
We understand that every commercial building has different needs, so we will work with you to customise a layout and features that suit your exact needs and location.
All Commercial & Industrial buildlings feature:
Stramit® 0.42 BMT Roof and Wall Cladding (Monoclad or Corrugated)
Built in accordance with COLORBOND® warranty
- Exclusive Morinda™ Glove Section Bracket System for unequalled strength and durability
- Superior Hot dipped galvanised footing brackets
- COLORBOND® gutters in your choice of colours
- Class 4 “Marine Grade” fasteners: high quality self tapping screws with a leak free neoprene washer seal
- Site specific design wind speed: engineered and certified for your site conditions and usage needs, as required for Council approval
- Certificates of Design Compliance in accordance with South Australian Development Act - Regulation 88
I chose Shed Boss Fleurieu because of their superior fabrication and design. Their quotes were prompt, with very good workmanship and an overall hassle free experience. Thanks Jim for the excellent service!
I chose Shed Boss Fleurieu to build our barn on my rural property. They arranged all the work to be done (design, engineering, council approval concrete and construction). Jim Kearns and the team at Shed Boss were easy to deal with, provided excellent service, quality work and were efficient, and always on the ball regarding progress
Shed Boss Fleurieu offered a better design than other shed builders in SA, especially with the shed concrete floor being poured first prior to construction. I was impressed by the “can do” attitude the team, which were easy to deal with, provided correct information, and quickly responded to all queries
After reviewing various options, I chose Shed Boss Fleurieu due to their use of more robust materials. My project manager Jim was very prompt and helpful. The team was efficient, (especially with Council), tidy and built my shed with very good standard of workmanship
I was most pleased by the friendly service. The staff were intent on doing a good job. My Shed Boss experience was most satisfying
I was highly satisfied with the price, overall customer relations, advice, choice of materials and delivery of the shed. The installation crew approached their task with efficiency, pride, commitment to quality and fully lived up to the company`s boast of delivering a superior shed. It is comforting to know that all assembly is in accordance with all product supplier’s recommendations and the building code, such that product warranty is fully guaranteed. With so many bad news shed stories it w…
Shed Boss were very professional, met all deadlines, kept to the quoted price and were courteous and respectful. Communication was very prompt, and I was pleased that they met all deadlines and costings. No dramas, excellent service!
We found the Shed Boss product service and workmanship to be second to none. Throughout the entire exercise of planning and construction it was a “no pressure” experience. David and his team went out of their way to make sure we were getting guidance where needed and to ensure we got exactly what we wanted. Timing and cost were precisely as quoted and our shed was delivered and erected exactly as we had planned. Just superb- we wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Shed Boss Fleurieu built me a quality shed, made from quality Aussie materials. Jim was very helpful in guiding me through all the paperwork and council matters. I recommend Shed Boss Fleurieu for top notch service and products, and would definitely choose them again!
Very good service; easy design, quotation and installation process. Excellent communication throughout. A local company with a no nonsense approach, easy to deal with and good quality and quick installation at the right price.