The best time to install insulation is when your building is first being constructed, so it only makes sense to allow the professionals at Shed Boss Fleurieu help you with your insulation needs.
Besides making your shed more comfortable and offering the chance to cut energy bills, insulation comes with a few other bonuses.
- First, it can help sound-proof a space. If you're worried about loud noise leaking out from a workshop or garage, insulation can help lessen the chance of noise pollution.
- Secondly, depending on the type of insulation you use, it can also make a building more fire-resistant.
Environmentally friendly and fibre free, insulation can reflect up to 95% of radiant heat (and can reduce inside air temperature by up to 12'c on hot days), and can be fully installed when we build your shed. Insulation can be installed to your roof and walls, and provides an insulation barrier, a waterproof barrier and vapour barrier in one product.
Fibre-free flexible reflective insulation offers the following benefits:
- Advanced thermal performance: Helps achieve a 6 star house energy rating for live-in residential sheds.
- Fibre-free, non-carcinogenic, non-allergenic, and non-irritant: Non-asthmatic and poses no health or safety risks.
- Quick and easy to install: Saves time and helps reduce labours costs in building construction time compared to conventional bulk insulation (no need for product support mesh)
- Tough, strong, durable: Hail resistant, unique anti-tear surface material.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal: Will not promote the growth of fungi and bacteria
- Washable, Water resistant and not affected by humidity: made without the using glues and is designed to resist moisture and condensation in all climates.
- Rodent and insect resistant: Does not give a nesting medium for rodents and insects
- Fire retardant and suitable for bush fire prone areas: designed to resist fire and are deemed suitable for use in fire prone areas.
- Australian Standard Compliant: CodeMark certified to comply with the BCA and Australian Standard AS/NZS 4859.