Access to this information is restricted to Shed Boss Fleurieu staff, consultants and contractors who are bound to respect the privacy of the information. Shed Boss Fleurieu is bound by Australian Privacy Principles (‘APP’s’) under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Information Gathered By Us
Through your use of our website, social media websites and pages and other communications with us, we may collect personal information about you. For example - when you request a quote or fill out a form on our website.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The contact details you provide us may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We cannot be responsible for the policy or practices of linked sites so we recommend that you consider their privacy policies separately. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Information that is Automatically Logged
When you enter our website, we may use your internet protocol ("IP") address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website and to help identify you. Your IP address may also be used by us to gather broad demographic information for other purposes, such as monitoring visitor frequency.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings
Distribution of Data