When you run a farm or other agricultural business, there is no end to the uses you can find for a shed. Crop storage, vehicle parking or perhaps a separate office space – sheds can provide you with what you need.
As licensed builders, we can look at your current property specifications and existing structures and help you determine the best type of shed for your rural property. It may be renovating an existing shed, or it may be clearing space to build a new one. Whatever the plan ends up being, it will be custom crafted for your needs, with your direction and our expert advice.
Built strong to last, our range of Australian-made rural sheds utilise premium quality steel products and galvanised Morinda™ brackets and joints to truly withstand the rigours of farm life and Australia’s often harsh climate.
Our professionally engineered rural shed designs can be modified to any height or width, to include roller doors, windows and more.
Features include standard 6 metre bays, high eaves, clear span flexibility (no messy internal columns), and options for open and closed bays.
Complete Farm Shed Solutions
No matter where you are or how large your requirement, Shed Boss Fleurieu can custom build a shed or steel structure to suit your exact rural purpose and location.
An extensive range of do-it-yourself kits is available for farm and rural sheds, or we can manage every aspect of your project from design, permits, approvals and construction:
- Hay sheds
- Plant equipment and machinery sheds
- Shearing sheds
- Piggery, dairy and poultry sheds
- Fertiliser and grain storage sheds
Request a Quote
Come and see examples of our rural shed solutions and talk to the shed building professionals at Shed Boss Fleurieu or contact us now to request a quote.
All rural sheds feature:
Stramit® 0.42 BMT Roof and Wall Cladding (Monoclad or Corrugated)
Built in accordance with COLORBOND® warranty
- Exclusive Morinda™ Glove Section Bracket System for unequalled strength and durability
- Superior Hot dipped galvanised footing brackets
- COLORBOND® gutters in your choice of colours
- Class 4 “Marine Grade” fasteners: high quality self tapping screws with a leak free neoprene washer seal
- Site specific design wind speed: engineered and certified for your site conditions and usage needs, as required for Council approval
- Certificates of Design Compliance in accordance with South Australian Development Act - Regulation 88